About This Blog
Whether he’s being out-fished by his trash talking mother-in-law, guiding one of his young sons through the perils of manhood or finding inspiration from the people of the Wood River Valley, Mike McKenna’s award-winning writing is always sure to entertain. Pick up a copy of Mike's highly-acclaimed new book, Angling Around Sun Valley: A year-round fly fishing guide to South Central Idaho, at Silver Creek Outfitters.
Gone Fishing's awards include: Best Blog 2010 & 2011-Idaho Press Club and Best Fishing & Best Humor Blogs 2011-Outdoor Writers Association of America.
- Restoring the Big Wood | Comments:
- Top 10 Books by African American Authors | Comments:
- Falling in Love with Loreto | Comments: 4
- Three Reads: Great Fishing Books | Comments: 2
- A Summer of Fishing 2013 | Comments: 0
- Riding the Wood River Wave | Comments: 1
- Sun Valley Cowboys Up | Comments: 2
- Rastafar-Idaho | Comments: 2
- Idaho’s Largest (Canned) Trout Comes to Ketchum | Comments: 0
- Catching Silver Creek’s Brown Drake Hatch | Comments: 2